Independent License Holding

Foreign manufacturers/principals lacking a legal presence in the country have the option to engage a local Registrant, commonly known as a Local Authorized Representative (LAR), In-country Representative, or Local Marketing Authorization.

In our capacity as your marketing authorization holder or local authorized representative, we undertake the following responsibilities:

  • Serve as the liaison between the foreign company and the Ministry of Health (MOH), handling matters related to:
    • Product Registration
    • Change Notification
    • Product License maintenance
    • Post-Market Surveillance, Adverse Events & Field Safety Corrective Actions
  • Issue Letter of Authorization (LOA) / appoint Importers & Distributors based on instructions from the Principal / Manufacturer
  • Address queries from MOH on behalf of the company
  • Keep the manufacturer/principal informed about the latest Ministry of Health requirements